My crew

Friday, April 29, 2011

I'm baccckkkkkk

I keep reading everyone else's blog and I have decided to give this another shot! I do not know how long it will last since I am in session but I will give it a go.

This weekend, I am driving to see Big Boy and meet up with two of my dearest friends that I have not seen since 2004. They are now married with two little ones and two fur babies. I cannot wait to catch up and meet the little ones. They haven't been back to LA since they were married and moved off to different countries and finally have moved back to the states. As much as things have changed, I know as soon as I see them it will be like we never missed a beat. Love those kinds of friends!
It is also the big festival this weekend back in the town where I went to college. I love going and looking at all of the art and listening to all the music! (and maybe eat a crawfish boat..holy diet blower) I usually meet my bff there and we just relax and enjoy catching up while browsing. Makes my heart happy to be with my bff in the town that I love and let Big Boy see what I love and the town that I feel made me who I am.
Life is good people..I hope you have a great weekend!

No comments: